Panasonic's CR123A photo lithium batteries provide the power source most used in today's cameras and high power flashlights. Lightweight and durable these batteries perform well in extreme temperatures from -40 to 140 degress F.
Panasonic makes many of the CR123A 'brands' you already know including Surefire, Streamlight and many others. Perhaps the best CR123A battery made, at any price.Battery Details (CR123A Lithium Battery):
- Battery Technology: Lithium (Single Use)
- Capacity: 1550.0mAh
- Current: 0.5000A
- Diameter: 17.0mm
- Height: 33.4mm
- Voltage: 3.00V
- Weight: 17.0g
- Packaging Details: sub-case 400 units, case 1200 units
- Chemical System: Lithium / Manganese Dioxide (Li/MnO2)
123, 123A, BR2/3A, CR123, CR123A, CR123R, CR17335, CR17345, DL123A, EL123AP, K123LA, L123A, SF123A, VL123A, 5018LCWarnings:
- Do not short circuit, exceed specifications, puncture or dispose of in fire.
- Do not mix batteries from different manufacturers.
- Do not mix batteries of different charge states- do not mix new cells with old cells.
- Do not attempt to recharge primary lithium batteries.
- Keep away from children.
Panasonic CR123A lithium batteries are a game changer when it comes to powering cameras and high-power flashlights. These batteries are lightweight at only 17g and durable, with an ability to function well in temperatures ranging from -40 to 140 degrees F. These batteries can replace lithium batteries with designations including: 123, 123A, BR2/3A, CR17335, DL123AP and 5018LC.