2 RCR123A 3.0V 750mAh Rechargeable LiFePO4 Li-Ion Batteries with a AC/DC Smart Charger.Combo Kit Includes:
- 2 x LiFePO4 750mAh 3.0V rechargeable RCR123A Batteries
- 1 x 3.0V LiFePO4 RCR123A battery charger
- 1 x 100-240V AC plug for charger
- 1 x 12V DC car plug for charger
LiFePO4 Li-Ion Batteries
- Worldwide usage.
- Auto AC power adjust from 100-240V.
- Smart, build-in microprocessor automatically switch off when batteries are fully charged.
- Safe, build-in IC provides various protection, Thermal protection, Overcharge protection, Short-circuit protection, mechanical. and electrical protection against reversal polarity, and auto defective battery identification.
- Convenient, 12V car cigarette lighter plug for on the road charging.
- Compact ( 2.5 x 4 x 1 inch ), Light weight ( 5 oz only ), include charger and all accessories.
- Charge 1 to 2 RCR123A from 1.5 hours to 3 hours.
- Peak voltage of 3.0V Li-Ion will be 3.60V after fully charged.
- Manufacturer's Part Number: 01207
- Rechargeable LiFePO4 RCR123A 3.0V 750mAhBattery
- Life cycle: 1000 times (Traditional Li-ion: 500 times)
- Will never explode or catch fire
- Working Voltage:3.2V and Peak Voltage: 3.6V
- Charging cut-off voltage: 3.6V
- Discharge cut-off voltage: 2.2V
- Please never overdischarge battery below 2.2V/cell
- Charge the this battery with LiFePO4 RCR123A smart charger.
- Capacity: 750 mAh
- Maximum discharging rate: < 550 mA
- Maximum charge current: < 550 mA
- Cell's dimension: 17mm Dia. x 34.5mm H.
- Weight: 0.6 oz (18 grams)
- Manufacturer's Part Number: 30203
- You must use the 3.0V RCR123A battery charger included to charge these batteries, please do not use other chargers, include any other 3.0V or 3.6V Li-Ion battery charger, which can not correctly charge these LiFePO4 750mah 3.0V Li-Ion batteries.
- Do not charge these batteries in any other charger.
- Do not use this charger for any other than the 3.0V LiFePO4 750mah RCR123A Batteries we sell.
- We do not recommend this setup for any SureFire flashlights, or other brands of incandescent (halogen, kyrton, xenon, etc) flashlights which have a bulb rated 7.2V and under.
- We typically do NOT recommend these for any bulb flashlights - use them at your own risk in these types of devices.
- Despite the voltage regulation, it takes ~12 milliseconds to activate. They work GREAT for most LED flashlights!
Offering quality reusable power, convenience and value, the Tenergy battery kit includes 2 Tenergy RCR 123A LiFePO batteries, one 3v LiFePO 123A battery charger, one 100-240v AC plug and one 12v DC car plug. The battery charger features adjustable power from 100-240v and a microprocessor that automatically switches off when batteries are fully charged. The 2 RCR123A 3.0v, 750mah batteries can be charged up to 1000 times, and the 3v batteries will never catch fire or explode. It is important however to only charge these batteries with the 3v LiFePO battery charger.