- Smart, built-in microprocessor automatically switches off when batteries are fully charged.
- Safe build-in IC provides various protection, Thermal protection, Overcharge protection, Short-circuit protection, mechanical. and electrical protection against reversal polarity, and auto defective battery identification.
- Includes 100-240V AC adapter for worldwide use and a convenient, DC 12V car cigarette lighter plug for on the road charging.
- Compact ( 2.5 x 4 x 1 inch ), Light weight (only 5 oz), include charger and all accessories.
- Charge 1 to 2 RCR123A from 1.5 hours to 3 hours. Peak voltage of 3.0V Li-Ion will be 3.60V after fully charged.
- Rechargeable CR123A Li-Ion Batteries with 3.0V working voltage and 900mAh capacity.
- Tenergy RCR123A can be recharged up to 1000 times. 1 RCR123A Li-ion = 1000 CR123A Primary Cells
- Replaces CR123A primary Lithium batteries for most digital cameras and many LED flashlights.
- Dimension: 16.5 D x 34 H mm.
- Cell weight: 17 g or 0.6 Oz.
- You must use the 3.0V RCR123A battery charger included to charge these 900mah RCR123A 3.0V batteries, please do not use other chargesr nor charge other batteries with this charger.
- This Charger can not be used to charge any other 3.0 or 3.6V RCR123A cells or they may explode!
- We do not recommend this setup for any SureFire flashlights, or other brands of incandescent (halogen, kyrton, xenon, etc) flashlights which have a bulb rated 7.2V and under.
- We typically do NOT recommend these for any bulb flashlights - use them at your own risk in these types of devices.
- Despite the voltage regulation at it takes the voltage regulation ~12 milliseconds to activate. The batteries will charge to 4.2 Volts before being regulated. Inserting the batteries into your device immediately after removing them from the charger could possibly damage your device! They work GREAT for most LED flashlights!
- Works great with Nikon R1 / R1C1 flash.
- Does not work with Fuji S2 Pro.
Actual color may vary.More Information:
Compatible with most digital cameras and many LED flashlights, the RCR123A rechargeable 3v batteries are notably effective with Nikon R 1/R1C1 flash. The batteries can be recharged up to 1000 times and have a nominal capacity of 900 mAh. The charging kit includes a 100-240V AC adapter for worldwide use and a compact smart charger (0.6 a) for RC car 6.0v - 12 v NIMH/NICD battery. The charger also has a built-in IC to provide various protections.