2 RCR123A 3.0V 750mAh Rechargeable LiFePO4 Li-Ion Batteries with a AC/DC Smart Charger.PLEASE NOTE: The packaging on batteries may vary. Tenergy LiFePO4 RCR123A cells are available in two color schemes but are the same functionally.Combo Kit Includes:
- 6 x LiFePO4 750mAh 3.0V rechargeable RCR123A batteries
- 1 x 3.0V LiFePO4 RCR123A battery charger
- 1 x 100-240V AC plug for charger
- 1 x 12V DC car plug for charger
- Worldwide use. Auto AC power adjust from 100-240V.
- Smart, build-in microprocessor automatically switch off when batteries are fully charged.
- Safe, build-in IC provides various protection, thermal protection, overcharge protection, short-circuit protection, mechanical and electrical protection against reversal polarity, and auto defective battery identification.
- Convenient, 12V car cigarette lighter plug for on the road charging.
- Compact ( 2.5 x 4 x 1 inch ), Light weight ( 5 oz only ), includes charger and all accessories.
- Charge 1 to 2 LiFe RCR123A from 1.5 hours to 3 hours. Peak voltage of 3.0V Li-Ion will be 3.60V after fully charged.
This charger is only compatible with RCR123A 750mAh batteries. This charger is not compatible with 900mAh RCR123A Batteries.New Chemical LiFePO4 Li-Ion battery
- Rechargeable LiFePO4 RCR123A 3.0V 750mAhBattery
- Life cycle: 2000 times (Traditional Li-ion: 500 times)
- Never explodes or will catch on fire
- 100% Compatible with Disposable CR123A Batteries
- Working Voltage:3.2V and Peak Voltage: 3.6V
- Charging cut-off voltage: 3.6V
- Discharge cut-off voltage: 2.2V
- Please never overdischarge battery below 2.2V/cell
- Charge this battery with LiFePO4 RCR123A smart charger.
- Capacity: 750 mAh
- Maximum discharging rate:< 550 mA
- Maximum charge current: <550 mA
- Cell's dimension: 17mm Dia. x 34.5mm H.
- Weight: 0.6 oz (18 grams).
- Tenergy Part# 39003
We do not recommend this setup for any SureFire flashlights, or other brands of incandescent (halogen, kyrton, xenon, etc) flashlights which have a bulb rated 7.2V and under. We typically do NOT recommend these for any bulb flashlights - use them at your own risk in these types of devices. Despite the voltage regulation at it takes the voltage regulation ~12 milliseconds to activate. They work GREAT for most LED flashlights!