Due to our already unbeatable low pricing on this item, we are unable to ship this for free - Bummer! In the meantime, enjoy free shipping on 5000+ other items on BatteryJunction.com!
Eveready 1209 6V Super Heavy Duty Spring Terminal Lantern Battery. Replaces the EV190 which has been discontinued.Specifications:
Click here for Manufacturer's Data SheetMore Information:
- Chemical System: Zinc-Manganese Dioxide (Zn/MnO2)
(No Added Mercury or Cadmium)
- Designation: ANSI-908D, IEC-4R25
- Battery Voltage: 6.0 Volts
- Operating Temperature: 0°F to 130°F (-18°C to 55°C)
- Average Weight: 21.2 oz (600 grams)
- Volume: 30 cubic inches (492 cubic centimeters)
- Average Capacity: 11 Ah to 0.8 volts / cell (Rated at 25mA continuous at 21°C)
- Cell:Four No. 60 (size "F") in series
- Jacket: Plastic
- Terminal: Coil Spring
Specially designed for heavy-duty applications, the Eveready 1209 6 volt lantern battery replaces and improves on the discontinued EV 190 battery. The Eveready 6 volt lantern battery provides powerful, dependable power to high draining devices and is frequently used for industrial equipment. The heavy-duty, carbon-zinc battery features 11,000 mAh power capacity and has a wide operating temperature range of 0 to 130 F. When looking for 6v lantern batteries for sale, we offer the Eveready 1209 6 volt lantern battery at 50 percent off the retail price.