A 12V, 65mah battery commonly used for Keyless entry systems.
- Classification: "Miniature Alkaline"
- Chemical System: Manganese Dioxide (MnO2)
- Nominal Voltage: 12.0 volts
- Typical Capacity: 65 mAh to 6.0 volts(rated at 20k ohms at 21°C)
- Typical Weight: 8.0 grams (0.3 oz)
Equivalent to: 23, MN21, R23A, 21A, GP23, 23A, 23GA, A23, E23A, GP-23A, GP23A, K23A, L1028, LR23A, LRV08, LRVO8, A23BP, A23BP-2, MS21, V23, V23GA, VR22 batteriesMore Information:
Energizer A23 12V alkaline batteries are designed for use with keyless entry systems. These Energizer products are mn21 battery equivalent and have a capacity of 65mAh to six volts. These batteries weigh .3 ounces and are classified as miniature alkaline.