The AE LifeLight™ is a flashlight, dive light, searchlight, and emergency light all in one. The light head is machined aerospace aluminum, Mil-Spec hard anodized, with CREE Q5 LED. The body is Acetal (POM) Homopolymer plastic, the same as used in automotive engine gears making the AE LifeLight™ light-weight & Indestructible.
AE Lights is so confident of the LifeLight's construction that it comes with a *limited LIFETIME WARRANTY. If it wears out, stops working, or you break it, they will fix or replace it free of charge.
Using standard AA batteries it will run for 4+ hours at (275-180 lumens), gradually diminishing in output for 72 hours, ending with enough light to read a map, find your way along a path or attract attention. Installing high quality lithium batteries the AE LifeLight™ can be stored for almost ten years and lumen output is improved.
Triple O-ring sealed it is pressure tested to 200 meters (600') depth. Simply twist the body on the head to turn it on and off. No mechanical or electronic switch to break.
*LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY*. If your AE LifeLight™ fails in your lifetime we will repair or replace it free of charge. (Batteries not included, warranty applies to original purchaser, abuse, internal corrosion due to flooding or intentional misuse voids warranty, product registration required at time of purchase).
- Diameter: 1.18 in.
- Length: 7.28"/ 185mm in.
- Weight: 3.53 oz.
- Beam divergence: 12 degrees
- Kelvin Color temperature: 5500K
- Lumen output: 270+ (up to 300L)
- Cree XR-E Q5 - 5W with proprietary reflector
- Pressure depth: 600 ft./ 200 meters
- Run time: 3-5 hr with fresh batteries (standard AA) @ full power, 36+ hr @ lower output.
- Twist on/off
- Triple seals on light head
- Materials: 6061 High-strength aerospace aluminum, Mil-Spec hard anodized billet aluminum head, w/ POM handle
- Approved for out of water use.