|Regular Sale Price:
|New Sale Price:
Sale prices are limited to stock on hand
Offer ends Offer Valid While Supplies Last!
The AE MK2 is a compact LED tactical flashlight made for covert operations. It has dual switches, with dual outputs and an instant pulse. Its body is made from hard anodized aerospace aluminum, and it utilizes a Cree XPG R5 LED for maximum run time and a high lumen output. The optically designed reflector produces a clean crisp beam assuring maximum illumination of your target. The MK2 runs on one standard 18650 rechargeable lithium battery or two CR123s.
The primary tactical switch controls on/off as well as hi/low output with momentary on. The secondary side switch controls immediate pulse with an on/off function. The pulse can be activated any time by simply pressing the secondary switch regardless of mode, and it goes directly to pulse. The tail cap thumb locator assures quick hand position even while wearing gloves. The lockout feature assures the MK2 will not inadvertently illuminate in covert operations with a simple twist of the light head. The MK2 also has an optional reversible pocket clip for bezel up or down depending on personal preference. Specifications:
- Body Finish: Mil Spec Hard Anodized Black
- LED: Cree XPG R5, 100,000 hours
- Output: 230+ Lumens on high, 70 lumens on low
- Run Time: 2.5 hours at full output, 6+ Hrs at 30% power
- Main switch: Hi/Lo/Off with momentary, Secondary switch: Immediate strobe
- Reflector: Coated metal polished smooth, focused clean crisp beam
- Battery: 2x CR123
- Waterproof Rating: IPX5
- Circuit: DC-DC Regulated
- Dimensions: Length 152.4mm/ 6" / Bezel Diameter 38.1mm/1.50"/Body Diameter 25.4mm/.1"
- Weight: 4.8 oz. / 6 oz. with batteries (not included)
- Item #: TGMK2 Blister Pack
- Main switch-Hi/Low/Momentary
- Secondary switch immediate strobe
- Attack bezel (optional)
- Lockout function