Commonly referred to as Xenon these powerful lights are actually Metal Halide. The name XENIDE® (zee-nide) is derived from the words Xenon, an inert gas with cleansing properties and Metal Halide salts added in the arc chamber that vaporize when charged to create the light plasma.AE Xenide™ 25W HID Flashlight
- 25W 1500± lumens
- AE Xenide Run time *120 minutes
- 12 degree fixed spot
- Length * 13.5"
- Weight 2lbs
Optional XENIDE Colored Filter Set
- Optimized reflector, with superior focus, and reflectivity resulting in better lumen transfer to the target and sharper crisper beam.
- Improved HID burner resulting in more lumens per watt.
- New "Patent Pending" lamp/ballast electrical circuit, resulting in less losses meaning more lumens per watt and allowing for closer connection shortening the length slightly.
- New "Patent Pending" on/off switch mounted behind the light head and forward of the body, resulting in better balance, and single hand operation.
- Light weight & short length.
- Narrow diameter hand grip for better hand fit.
New ballast to battery connector with modular design for ease of replacement with longer run time battery.
- Improved shock resistance
- AC charger with CE, UL, GS & PSE, certifications.
- IP65 rating for use in intrinsically safe environments (Pending certification).
includes Amber, Blue, Diffuser, Green, Red & IR 850nm filters.Optional XENIDE Battery Charger Stand
Allows you to charge an extra battery with the included AC adaptor or optional DC adaptor.