Those batteries cluttering up drawers in your home-are they good, dead, or what? This battery rack lets you store and organize all unused household batteries in one handy place, and even includes a built-in battery tester so you know which ones you shouldn't even bother storing! Stores up to 66 batteries (AA, AAA, C, D, 9v, and Button Cell sizes), and even has labels for "charged" or "discharged" rechargeable batteries. 11.5"x 6"x 1.5" size(Weight: 0.75LBs) housing fits drawer, cupboard, or can be wall-mounted. Wall mounting hardware is included.
A battery storage organizer which can hold up to:
Combination includes 61 of our highest capacity NIMH Rechargeable Batteries!
- 25 AAA batteries
- 39 AA batteries
- 4 9V batteries
- 8 C batteries
- 6 D batteries
- 5 Button cell batteries (Top drawer)
- 10 pcs AAA(1000 mAh)
- 25 pcs AA (2600 mAh)
- 8 pcs 9V (250 mAh )
- 10 pcs C (5000 mAh)
- 8 pcs D (10000 mAh)
The batteries can be recharged up to 1000 times - at work or at home this combination assures you'll save BIG!
Also included is our best charger
the Vanson BC1HU Universal Smart Charger.
- Powered by an external AC adapter 100-240V AC
- Intelligent microprocessor controlled.
- With negative delta V (- delta V) cut-off function.
- Use constant current pulse charging system.
- Each charging group is individual programmable in its function.
- Recharges batteries in all capacities - 1 to 4 pieces AAA, AA, C, D and 1 to 2 pieces 9V.
- Ni-MH and Ni-Cd batteries can be mixed to charge at the same time.
- Recharges batteries singularly or in a group.
- Automatic charge and discharge function.
- Automatic charge/discharge current selection for the different size of batteries.
- Identification of defective cells.
- With over temperature and short circuit protection.
- With protection against wrong polarity.
- Individual LED to indicate discharge, fast charge and trickle charge.
- With maximum charging timer control for overcharge protection.