The Nite Ize Figure 9 Carabiner tightens, tensions, and secures ropes without knots. Whether tethering a canoe to your vehicle, anchoring boxes to a dolly, or bundling wood, this carabiner secures large loads quickly and keeps tension where you need it. Loop your rope through its strategically designed prongs, pull it tight, and it stays that way.
A smart alternative to complicated cam-locking tensioning devices and bungee cords, the Figure 9 Carabiner also controls the release of high tension, avoiding sudden and dangerous unloading.
- Three attachment methods for ultimate versatility.
- Laser engraved instructions ensure ease in operation.
- Smooth and secure stainless steel wire gate closures.
- Lightweight, strong aluminum construction.
- Fits rope sizes 1/16" (2mm) to 3/16" (5mm)
- Maximum Gate Width: 3/8" (9mm)
- Load Limit: 50 lbs. (22.5kg)
- Product weight: .5 oz. (14g)
- Product dimensions: 1.7"W x 2.6"H x .2"D (43 x 67 x 5mm)
- Not for climbing.
- Do not exceed state loaded limit (50 lb. / 22.5kg)
- Avoid sharp edges, hot or abrasive surfaces, and shifting loads.
Featuring a load limit of 50 pounds, the NiteIze Figure 9 Carabineer Rope Tightener can be used to tighten and secure ropes without knots. Using the Figure 9 instead of secure-tite carabineer style bungee cord for securing cargo to pallets and equipment to vehicles allows for safe securing of cargo. You can use the Figure 9 carabineer to control the release of high tension allowing you to avoid sudden and dangerous unloading. Note that these carabineer rope tighteners are not to be used for climbing.