Multi-Current Smart Charger ( 1-2 A ) For any 4.8V - 10.8V NiMH / NiCd Battery PacksFeatures:
Specs & Functions:
- Universal Fast and Smart Charger is designed for charging any NiMH / NiCd Battery Pack from 4.8V - 10.8V , e.g. 4 to 9 cells pack
- One charger for all types of battery packs of RC airplane, RC car and Airsoft .
- LED flashing red-green-red before charging in order to test the IC of the charger if ready to use.
- It is a very smart charger. Just plug it in and wait for the battery to get charged. Red LED indicating charging, and Green LED means fully charged
- Short circuit protection: No output voltage from the charger if the battery is not connected.
- 120-240V AC input for worldwide use.
- First smart charger that get UL safety approved on the market
- Detect battery pack voltage (from 4.8 - 10.8V) and choose proper charging voltage automatically
- Cut-off power automatically by negative delta V IC when battery pack is fully charge.
- Built in IC Protecting battery from over current, short circuit & reverse polarity.
o If you try to charge mini airsoft battery, you must order a smart charger for Mini airsoft , or choose a connector adaptor from standard Tamiya to mini Airsoft tamiya
o If you try to charge RC air or car battery with mini tamiya, you must order rc car adaptor .
Two current levels, 2A and 1 A, are selectable by a switch for both high capacity ( > 2100mAh) and low capacity battery pack ( < 2000mAh)
- For battery pack between 1000 mah and 2000 mah, please use the low level switch -- charging rate: 1 A
- For battery pack over 2000 mAh, please use the high level switch -- charging rate: 2A
The smart charger will cut-off power automatically when battery is full. However, Charging time can be estimated as the follow:
- Time ( Hrs ) = Battery capacity (Ah) / Charging current ( 1A or 2 A )
- One standard female Tamiya connector with 12" length cable is installed with the charger. It will fit with our RC car batteries from 6V - 12V
- One 5' cable with female connector and two clips which allow you to connect a battery pack to the smart charger. one 4' cable with PC connector is included to connect charger to AC power.
- If you want to recharge mini Airsoft battery pack, you shall order a connector adaptor from standard female Tamiya to Mini Tamiyra here to connect charger to battery pack.
- If you want to recharge RC air or the battery pack, you may consider ordering a matched connector adaptor to connect the charger to battery pack
This smart charger has been certified by both CE & UL approvedPrecautions:
- Please don't use the charger to charge battery pack with capacity less than 1000 mAh
- If you have question on what current setting to use, please check the battery specification to find out what is the maximum charging current before selecting the charging current.
- The charger is designed for indoor use only.
- The charger should be horizontally positioned and work in well ventilated condition, avoid moisture and keep it away from inflammable explosive goods.
- Ambient temperature shall not be more than 40 degree C when using the charger
- Remove the AC power before connect or disconnect the charger with batteries.
- Don't try to disassemble the charger.