AE Light Xenide AEX20-EP Explosion Proof, Intrinsically Safe 20W HID Flashlight Searchlight 1200 lumens AEX20-EP
Explosion Proof Tank Hand Light - 20 Watt HID Rechargeable Flashlight - 1200 Lumens - 2000 foot beam - Division 1, Class 1, Groups A,B,C and D. Temperature rating T4a.
This is very portable, easy to carry and use light for inspecting tanks, vessels and fuel cells. This explosion proof flashlight is ideal for confined spaces requiring the highest safety rating of Class, Division 1.
A diffuser lens is available which creates a 400 square foot flood pattern. With 90 minute run time per battery and easy change batteries (even with gloves) there are no cords to drag around. This explosion proof flashlight features the latest technology, convenient portability, cordless application and a dramatically brighter beam than any existing explosion proof hand light you are used to. All at a comparable price to a Daniel Woodhead hand lamp. Plus, you don't need a string of these to get the light you need for inspection.
The AEX-20-EP is explosion proof approved for Division 1, Class 1, Group A, B, C and D approved High Intensity Discharge (HID) flashlight. This means that this light can be safely used around flammable gases and explosive materials in confined spaces.Specifications:
- 25W 1200± lumens
- AE Xenide Run time *70 minutes
- 12 degree fixed spot
- Length * 11.5"
- Weight 1.9 lbs
AEX20-EP ships in hard shell, blow mold case with:
- Optimized reflector, with superior focus, and reflectivity resulting in better lumen transfer to the target and sharper crisper beam.
- Improved HID burner resulting in more lumens per watt.
- New "Patent Pending" lamp/ballast electrical circuit, resulting in less losses meaning more lumens per watt and allowing for closer connection shortening the length slightly.
- New "Patent Pending" on/off switch mounted behind the light head and forward of the body, resulting in better balance, and single hand operation.
- Light weight & short length.
- Narrow diameter hand grip for better hand fit.
New ballast to battery connector with modular design for ease of replacement with longer run time battery.
- Improved shock resistance.
- AC charger with CE, UL, GS & PSE, certifications.
- IP65 rating for use in intrinsically safe environments (Pending certification).
Optional XENIDE Colored Filter Set
- Waterproof battery (2400mAh)
- AC charger (100-240V)
- DC (vehicle charger)
- Rubber lens/end cap protectors
- Shoulder strap
- Charger Stand
includes Amber, Blue, Diffuser, Green, Red & IR 850nm filters.
Tons of accessories available - click the accessories tab above!