The Coleman 58050 Kit has everything you need to provide backup power in the event of a power failure or natural disaster. Providing 55 Watts of energy in any daylight condition, the 58050 can power both your 12V and 110V appliances.Features and Specifications:
Click Here for Instruction Manual
- Works with 12Volt and 110Volt Appliances
- 55 Watts of clean and Renewable Energy
- Power Rating: Up to 55 Watts Under optimum conditions
- Current: 3.6 Amps @ 15Volts.
- No Tools required
- Portable and easy set up
- Shatterproof tempered glass
- Maintenance Free
- Works in all Daylight conditions
- Great for Remote and Back Up Power
- Always be prepared for Power Failures
- 3 x 18 Watt Solar Panels
- Metal frame for Mounting Solar Panels
- 3 in 1 wire connectors all 3 Solar Panels can be connected in an easy fashion
- 12V DC Plug, Alligator Battery Clamps and LED Voltage Tester
- 12V Socket for powering 12V Products
- 7 Amp Solar Charge Controller
- Manufacturer’s Part Number: 58050
Can I use these solar panels outdoors?
Yes, these solar panels are weatherproof. The weatherproofing includes UV protection and protects from weather effects of -35°F/ 175°F (-37°C / 79°C).
Can I overcharge my battery?
No, as long as a Sunforce 7 Amp Solar Charge Controller is used, it will protect the battery from overcharging.
How many panels can I connect to my 7 Amp Solar Charge Controller?
You can connect up to 105 Watts of Solar Power to the 7 Amp Solar Charge Controller. Panels should be connected in parallel – positive to positive, negative to negative.
When will the Charged Indication light (green) on the charge controller light up?
The charged indication green light will light up when the battery voltage reaches 14.2 Volts and the SCC will prevent the solar panels from overcharging the battery. It is normal for the SCC LED to light on and off as the battery voltage cuts in and out.