Titanium MD3000 AA/AAA/C/D/9V Universal Rapid Charger for Ni-MH Batteries
- 4 - Tenergy D NiMh 10000 mAh Rechargeable Batteries
The MD3000 is one of the finest Universal Smart Chargers in the world. Utilizing highly advanced circuitry to maximize your battery investment the MD3000 will safely and quickly charge todays high capacity Ni-MH batteries.State of the art Features:
Six Independent Charge Channels
- The MD-3000 is FAST. Most 'fast' chargers will take 4-6 hours to charge a 2700mah AA battery and 14-16 to charge a 10000mah D cell; the MD-3000 will charge the same AA about 1.5 hours and the D cell in about 6 hours.
- Precision Microprocessor controller accurate to within .001V keeps battery temperatures low while charging fast.
- Backlit LCD display indicates charge level.
- Integrated Battery Conditioning; discharge and charges your batteries at the press of a button restoring your batteries to their optimal condition and eliminating any memory effect.
- Micro Pulse Charging ensures the fastest, coolest and most efficient possible charge enhancing battery life.
Genius Battery Protection -beyond smart charging
Negative Delta V (-∆V) Voltage Charge Termination
Fail Safe Timer & Thermal Protection Charge Termination
Short Circuit & Input Voltage Detection/Protection
Reverse Polarity, Alkaline Battery & Defective Battery Detection/Protection
- Charge just about any combination of AA/AAA/C/D and 9V batteries regardless of capacity and charge state. The MD-3000 works on yesterdays batteries, todays batteries and tomrrow's batteries!
LCD and LED Charge Status Display
Each channel has it's own status display. An elegant, indigo backlit LCD displays charge status for the AA/AAA/C & D battery channels using a series of 4 'bars' (25/50/75/100%) to indicate charge percentage. and red/green LED indication for the 9V channels.
Ready to Travel
- 100-240 50/60 Hz Autoswitching AC Power Adaptor
- 12VDC Car Cord
- CE & ETL certified. RoHs & FCC Compliant.
PLEASE NOTE: This charger is for Ni-MH batteries only! The charger will not charge Ni-Cd batteries.