Eneloop's next-generation nickel metal hydride battery 'eneloop' 4pk AAA NiMh 800 mah batteries.
Batteries have a property to release the stored energy in small amounts (this phenomenon is called 'self-discharge'). This property is particularly noticeable in rechargeable batteries such as Nickel Metal Hydride Batteries etc. as compared to dry cell batteries, hence disabling rechargeable batteries from becoming batteries that 'customers can use immediately after purchase'. For this reason, rechargeable batteries couldn't be used unless charged after purchase and so lagged behind dry cells in convenience. This new product's main property is that it has introduced great improvements in self-discharge properties (residual ratio after one year of non use is 85%*, in temperature conditions of 20 degree Celsius according to research). Through this breakthrough development, Eneloop has realized a rechargeable battery that can challenge dry cell batteries in user-friendliness through features such as making possible use immediately after purchase or once charged, its ability to be used anytime.
- Immediately usable new rechargeable battery
- Eneloop batteries can replace alkaline batteries for all your needs and can be used in any application where AA batteries are needed.
- Extremely Low Self Discharge
high performance even at low temperatures down to 10 °C during your winter vacation
- No Memory Effect - Recharge at any time.
- An Environmentally-friendly product right from the battery to the packaging
- Comparatively more powerful and longer-lasting than dry cell batteries and superior low-temperature electrical discharge performance
- Can be charged up to a 2100 times.
- Economically more efficient than dry cell batteries, 'eneloop' can be used 1000*1 times over. Also, no need to worry about memory effect .
- Eneloop is a state of the art Ni-MH battery which can be charged like any other Ni-MH battery.
- Can be charged by using any good quality NiMH battery
- Warranty: 1 Year by Eneloop
- Made In Japan
* Battery life based on testing methods established by JIS C8708 2004(4.4) (varies according to conditions of use)More Information:
Unlike other rechargeable batteries that need to be charged before use, the Eneloop AAA NiMH batteries are immediately usable and do not need to be charge after purchase. These Eneloop batteries can replace any alkaline AAA batteries and provide a low self-discharge, even in low temperatures. Eneloop rechargeable batteries have no memory effect, which allows the batteries to be charged at any time, and the batteries can be charged up to 1000 times. To ensure customers complete satisfaction, the Eneloop AAA batteries are covered by a 1 year warranty.