Eneloop's next-generation nickel metal hydride battery 16pk AA NiMh 2000 mah batteries.
Batteries have a property to release the stored energy in small amounts (this phenomenon is called ‘self-discharge'). This property is particularly noticeable in rechargeable batteries such as Nickel Metal Hydride Batteries etc. as compared to dry cell batteries, hence disabling rechargeable batteries from becoming batteries that ‘customers can use immediately after purchase'. For this reason, rechargeable batteries couldn't be used unless charged after purchase and so lagged behind dry cells in convenience. This new product's main property is that it has introduced great improvements in self-discharge properties (residual ratio after one year of non use is 85%*, in temperature conditions of 20 degree Celsius according to research). Through this breakthrough development, Eneloop has realized a rechargeable battery that can challenge dry cell batteries in user-friendliness through features such as making possible use immediately after purchase or once charged, its ability to be used anytime.
- Package Quanity: 16
- Battery Size: AA
- Voltage: 1.2V
- Dimensions: 14.35 mm (diameter) X 50.4 mm (height)
- Weight: Approximately 27g
- Warranty: 1 Year by Eneloop
- Mfrs PN: SEC-HR3U16N
- Made In Japan
- Immediately usable new rechargeable battery
- Eneloop batteries can replace alkaline batteries for all your needs and can be used in any application where AA batteries are needed.
- Extremely Low Self Discharge
high performance even at low temperatures down to 10 °C during your winter vacation
- No Memory Effect - Recharge at any time.
- An Environmentally-friendly product right from the battery to the packaging
- Comparatively more powerful and longer-lasting than dry cell batteries and superior low-temperature electrical discharge performance
- Economically more efficient than dry cell batteries, ‘eneloop' can be recharged 2100 times over.
- eneloop is a state of the art Ni-MH battery which can be charged like any other Ni-MH battery.