Click the banner below to download the rebate form for Energizer's Pick Your Power Giveaway! Buy over $100.00 worth of select Energizer products and receive a $20.00 Visa gift card! Spend $200.00 on Energizer gear, and get a $40.00 card! Just fill out the rebate form and send it in after receiving your order!
Energizer 1259 Industrial 2D Mine Safety Light
MSHA approved for use in methane-air mixture and UL listed for Division I and II, Class I, Group C and D environments the Energizer 1259 is designed so that if lamp is broken, electrical circuit will be opened before filament can ignite these flammable or explosive gas-air mixtures in the surrounding atmosphere. Please see the manufacturer's datasheet for the full breakdown.
Features and Specifications:
Click Here For Manufacturer's Data Sheet
- 9 Lumen Light Output With a 40m Throw
- MHSA Approved for use in methane-air mixture and UL Division I and II, Class 1, Group C and D Envrionments
- 21 Hours of Runtime with Two Energizer Max D Cell Batteries (NOT Included)
- Non-Conductive Body Protects User From Immediate Electric Shock
- Length: 8" (203mm)
- Diameter: 2.36" (60mm)
- Weight 4oz (113g) (Without Batteries)
- Lifetime Guarantee