Spring Forward Sale!
Energizer Advanced Lithium 9V Battery - LA522
Get 9% Off This Incredible 9V Battery
With Coupon Code
Sale prices are limited to stock on hand
Offer ends Wednesday March 11, 2014!
The Energizer Advanced Lithium 9V batteries offer twice the power capacity of regular alkaline 9V batteries and can last up to 4 times longer. These batteries can be used in place of regular alkaline 9V, whether you are professional musician looking for the best performance from your wireless microphones and effects pedals, or if you just want the peace of mind knowing you've got the best batteries in your smoke detectors. Great for radios, music equipment, instruments, smoke detectors, and alarm systems.Specifications
- Classification: Lithium 9V
- Chemical System: Lithium-Manganese Dioxide (Li/Mn02)
- Designation: ANSI-1604LC
- Nominal Voltage: 9.0 volts
- Operating Temperature: -40°C to 60°C (-40°F to 140°F)
- Storage Temperature: -40°C to 60°C (-40°F to 140°F)
- Maximum Discharge: 1000mA continuous
- Safety Features: Positive Temperature Coefficient Switch (PTC), Burst-proof venting holes
- Typical Weight: 33.9 grams (1.2 oz)
- Typical Volume: 21.4 cubic centimeters (1.3 cubic inches)
- Jacket: Plastic Label
- Terminal: Miniature Snap
- Shelf Life: 10 Years
- Typical Li Content: 1.35 grams (0.048 oz)
- UL/UN Listed: MH12454 / 38.3
Energizer 9V Advanced lithium battery cells are the safe and effective choice for your power needs. The batteries offer twice the power capacity of a regular alkaline cell, which allows them to last up to 4 times longer. Energizer LA522 9 volt batteries may be used in place of standard size alkaline 9V batteries.
Energizer 9V lithium battery cells may be used in wireless musical devices, smoke alarms, radios and more. Energizer Advanced batteries maintain power in conditions ranging from -40°C to 60°C. When stored properly, an Energizer lithium battery can last up to 10 years.