9 Volt batteries power some of the most important devices in your world - from smoke and carbon monoxide detectors, to home security systems, to medical devices. These versatile cells are also common in wireless audio equipment and radios. Make sure you've got an Energizer where it counts.
The Energizer gold line is tailored for low-drain devices where you need reliable battery life over a long period of time. Ideal applications include Smoke detectors, and security systems. For moderate to higher drain 9V devices such as baby monitors and audio equipment, the Energizer Max line (linked below) is an ideal choice. Energizer Max 9V 4 PackSpecifications:
- Package Quantity: 4
- Chemistry: Alkaline
- Chemical System: Zinc-Manganese Dioxide (Zn/MnO2)
- No added mercury or cadmium
- Designation: ANSI-1604A, IEC-6LR61
- Nominal Voltage: 9.0 volts
- Operating Temp: -18°C to 55°C (0°F to 130°F)
- Typical Weight: 45.6 grams (1.6 oz.)
- Typical Volume: 21.1 cubic centimeters (1.3 cubic inch)
- Jacket: Metal
- Shelf Life: 5 years at 21°lC (80% of initial capacity)
- Terminal: Miniature Snap
- MPN: A522-4
- UPC: 39800033260
Energizer Eveready Gold batteries are there when you need them. The powerful 9V cells power some of the most important devices in the world ranging from smoke detectors to security systems and medical devices. The versatile energy cells are tailored for low-drain devices that need reliable battery life over a long period of time.
Energizer is committed to creating safe and efficient products. The Eveready Gold 9V line contains no added mercury or cadmium, making them a great choice for your family and the environment. Each battery weighs just 1.6 ounces.