9 Volt batteries power some of the most important devices in your world - from smoke and carbon monoxide detectors, to home security systems, to medical devices. These versatile cells are also common in wireless audio equipment and radios. Make sure you've got an Energizer where it counts.
The Energizer gold line is tailored for low-drain devices where you need reliable battery life over a long period of time. Ideal applications include Smoke detectors, and security systems. For moderate to higher drain 9V devices such as baby monitors and audio equipment, the Energizer Max line (linked below) is an ideal choice. Energizer Max 9VSpecifications:
- Package Quantity: 1
- Chemistry: Alkaline
- Chemical System: Zinc-Manganese Dioxide (Zn/MnO2)
- No added mercury or cadmium
- Designation: ANSI-1604A, IEC-6LR61
- Nominal Voltage: 9.0 volts
- Operating Temp: -18°C to 55°C (0°F to 130°F)
- Typical Weight: 45.6 grams (1.6 oz.)
- Typical Volume: 21.1 cubic centimeters (1.3 cubic inch)
- Jacket: Metal
- Shelf Life: 5 years at 21°lC (80% of initial capacity)
- Terminal: Miniature Snap
- MPN: A522BP
- UPC: 39800028907
For power when you need it the most, choose Energizer Eveready Gold 9V A522 alkaline batteries. The batteries are used to power some of the most important devices in the world including smoke detectors, alarm systems and medical devices. The Gold line is tailored for low-drain devices that require a low charge over a long period of time.
Energizer Gold 9 volt cell batteries are the same size and shape as a standard 9V cell, making them a direct replacement for most other brands. The batteries feature no added mercury or cadmium, making them a safer choice.