Energizer AAA batteries are powerful, long lasting power sources. The AAA platform is utilized by a wide range of devices looking for power in a compact size.
The Eveready Gold Line of AAA's is ideal for low drain devices that will need a small charge over a long period of time such as toys, remote controls, and radios. For higher drain devices such as flashlights, games, or speakers, the Energizer Max line (linked below) is a more ideal battery.Energizer Max AAA 16 Pack
- Package Qhantity: 16
- Classification: Alkaline
- Chemical System: Zinc-Manganese Dioxide (Zn/MnO2)
- Designation: ANSI-24A, IEC-LR03
- Nominal Voltage: 1.5 volts
- Operating Temp: -18°C to 55°C (0°F to 130°F)
- Typical Weight: 11.5 grams (0.4 oz.)
- Typical Volume: 3.8 cubic centimeters (0.2 cubic inch)
- Jacket: Plastic Label
- Shelf Life: 7 years at 21°C (80% of initial capacity)
- Terminal: Flat Contact
- MPN: A92BP-16H
- UPC: 39800022103
For reliable performance in a variety of conditions, choose Energizer Eveready Gold A92 alkaline batteries. The compact energy cells are designed to be used with low drain devices that require a small charge over a long period of time. The batteries are packaged in a generous 16-count family pack and they have a shelf life of up to 7 years.
Energizer Eveready Gold A92 AAA batteries are made with a zinc-manganese dioxide base and are not rechargeable. They are constructed with flat contact style terminal ends and are sized to fit in compact spaces.