Energizer AAA batteries are powerful, long lasting power sources. The AAA platform is utilized by a wide range of devices looking for power in a compact size.
The Eveready Gold Line of AAA's is ideal for low drain devices that will need a small charge over a long period of time such as toys, remote controls, and radios. For higher drain devices such as flashlights, games, or speakers, the Energizer Max line (linked below) is a more ideal battery.Energizer Max AAA 8 Pack
- Package Qhantity: 8
- Classification: Alkaline
- Chemical System: Zinc-Manganese Dioxide (Zn/MnO2)
- Designation: ANSI-24A, IEC-LR03
- Nominal Voltage: 1.5 volts
- Operating Temp: -18°C to 55°C (0°F to 130°F)
- Typical Weight: 11.5 grams (0.4 oz.)
- Typical Volume: 3.8 cubic centimeters (0.2 cubic inch)
- Jacket: Plastic Label
- Shelf Life: 7 years at 21°C (80% of initial capacity)
- Terminal: Flat Contact
- MPN: A92BP-8
- UPC: 39800030061
Energizer Eveready Gold A92 AAA alkaline batteries have the power and reputation you need. The well-known AAA batteries offer reliable performance to power your favorite small low-drain devices including radios, remotes, toys and more. The batteries are made with a zinc-manganese dioxide core that maintains a charge for up to 7 years when stored properly. For best results, the batteries should be used at temperatures ranging between 0 degrees Fahrenheit and 130 degrees Fahrenheit. The AAA energy cells offer 1.5V of power and come packaged in a handy 8-count blister pack.