Click the banner below to download the rebate form for Energizer's Pick Your Power Giveaway! Buy over $100.00 worth of select Energizer products and receive a $20.00 Visa gift card! Spend $200.00 on Energizer gear, and get a $40.00 card! Just fill out the rebate form and send it in after receiving your order!
C cell batteries power a wide range of devices from toys and games to portable stereos, radios, and flashlights. The energizer Gold series is tailored for low drain devices like radios and lights. For higher drain devices such as large stereos and toys the Energizer Max line (linked below) is a more ideal battery.Energizer Max C 2 PackSpecifications:
* Please Note: Packaging may vary.More Information:
- Package Quantity: 2
- Classification: Alkaline
- Chemical System: Zinc-Manganese Dioxide (Zn/MnO2)
- No added mercury or cadmium
- Designation: ANSI-14A, IEC-LR14
- Nominal Voltage: 1.5 volts
- Operating Temp: -18°C to 55°C (0°F to 130°F)
- Typical Weight: 66.2 grams (2.3 oz.)
- Typical Volume: 26.9 cubic centimeters (1.6 cubic inch)
- Jacket: Plastic Label
- Shelf Life: 7 years at 21°C (80% of initial capacity)
- Terminal: Flat Contact
- MPN: A93BP-2
- UPC: 39800028884
Energizer Gold batteries are the best choice for low drain devices like remote controls, radios and lights. The batteries come packaged in a convenient 2 pack and may be used in any small electronic device that operates on the C cell platform. The alkaline batteries offer a nominal voltage of 1.5 volts and come wrapped in a plastic jacket.
The batteries operate on a zinc-manganese dioxide chemical system. They operate at a wide range of temperatures for indoor and outdoor use. When stored properly, Energizer Eveready Gold A93 C cell batteries can last up to 7 years.