Click the banner below to download the rebate form for Energizer's Pick Your Power Giveaway! Buy over $100.00 worth of select Energizer products and receive a $20.00 Visa gift card! Spend $200.00 on Energizer gear, and get a $40.00 card! Just fill out the rebate form and send it in after receiving your order!
C cell batteries power a wide range of devices from toys and games to portable stereos, radios, and flashlights. The energizer Gold series is tailored for low drain devices like radios and lights. For higher drain devices such as large stereos and toys the Energizer Max line (linked below) is a more ideal battery.Energizer Max C 4 Pack
* Please Note: Packaging may vary.More Information:
- Package Quantity: 4
- Classification: Alkaline
- Chemical System: Zinc-Manganese Dioxide (Zn/MnO2)
- No added mercury or cadmium
- Designation: ANSI-14A, IEC-LR14
- Nominal Voltage: 1.5 volts
- Operating Temp: -18°C to 55°C (0°F to 130°F)
- Typical Weight: 66.2 grams (2.3 oz.)
- Typical Volume: 26.9 cubic centimeters (1.6 cubic inch)
- Jacket: Plastic Label
- Shelf Life: 7 years at 21°C (80% of initial capacity)
- Terminal: Flat Contact
- MPN: A93BP-4
- UPC: 39800032898
Energizer Eveready Gold C batteries power a wide range of devices that operate on the C cell platform. Use them in your favorite portable stereos, radios, flashlights and more. Energizer Gold batteries are made for low drain devices that require a small charge over an extended period of time. The alkaline batteries are sold in a 4 pack and orders of multiple packs qualify for volume pricing.
Energizer Eveready Gold C batteries contain no added mercury or cadmium, which makes them better for the environment. The one-time use batteries have a shelf life of up to 7 years.