Click the banner below to download the rebate form for Energizer's Pick Your Power Giveaway! Buy over $100.00 worth of select Energizer products and receive a $20.00 Visa gift card! Spend $200.00 on Energizer gear, and get a $40.00 card! Just fill out the rebate form and send it in after receiving your order!
D cell batteries power a wide range of portable devices such as radios, stereos, toys, and flashlights. Energizer's Gold line is ideal for low to moderate drain applications such as radios and low output lights. For higher drain applications the Energizer Max Line (linked below) are more ideal cells.Energizer Max D Cell 8 PackSpecifications:
* Please Note: Packaging may vary.More Information:
- Package Quantity: 8
- Classification: Alkaline
- Chemical System: Zinc-Manganese Dioxide (Zn/MnO2)
- No added mercury or cadmium
- Designation: ANSI-13A, IEC-LR20
- Nominal Voltage: 1.5 volts
- Operating Temp: -18°C to 55°C (0°F to 130°F)
- Typical Weight: 148.0 grams (5.2 oz.)
- Typical Volume: 56.0 cubic centimeters (3.4 cubic inch)
- Jacket: Plastic Label
- Shelf Life: 7 years at 21°C (80% of initial capacity)
- Terminal: Flat Contact
- MPN: A95-8
- UPC: 39800033222
Energizer Eveready Gold A95 D cell batteries can be used to power a variety of devices including radios, stereos, toys and flashlights. The Gold line is perfect for low to moderate drain devices that require a steady stream of low to moderate charges. The batteries come in a convenient 8-count package.
The internal chemistry of the battery is made with zinc-manganese dioxide with no added mercury or cadmium. They may be used in temperatures as low as 0 degrees Fahrenheit or as high as 130 degrees Fahrenheit. Eveready alkaline D batteries may be stored for up to 7 years.