D cell batteries power a wide range of portable devices such as radios, stereos, toys, and flashlights. Energizer's Gold line is ideal for low to moderate drain applications such as radios and low output lights. For higher drain applications the Energizer Max Line (linked below) are more ideal cells.
Energizer Max D Cell 2 Pack
* Please Note: Packaging may vary.More Information:
- Package Quantity: 2
- Classification: Alkaline
- Chemical System: Zinc-Manganese Dioxide (Zn/MnO2)
- No added mercury or cadmium
- Designation: ANSI-13A, IEC-LR20
- Nominal Voltage: 1.5 volts
- Operating Temp: -18°C to 55°C (0°F to 130°F)
- Typical Weight: 148.0 grams (5.2 oz.)
- Typical Volume: 56.0 cubic centimeters (3.4 cubic inch)
- Jacket: Plastic Label
- Shelf Life: 7 years at 21°C (80% of initial capacity)
- Terminal: Flat Contact
- MPN: A95BP-2
- UPC: 39800028853
D cell batteries are a common size that’s used in a wide variety of portable electronic devices including radios, stereos, toys and flashlights. Energizer Eveready Gold A95 D alkaline batteries are ideal for low to moderate drain devices that require a gentle charge over an extended period. The batteries are packaged in a convenient 2 pack and they have a shelf life of up to 7 years.
Energizer Gold A95 batteries contain no added mercury or cadmium, so they’re better for your home and environment. Order 6 or more packages of batteries to qualify for a volume discount.