Click the banner below to download the rebate form for Energizer's Pick Your Power Giveaway! Buy over $100.00 worth of select Energizer products and receive a $20.00 Visa gift card! Spend $200.00 on Energizer gear, and get a $40.00 card! Just fill out the rebate form and send it in after receiving your order!
D cell batteries power a wide range of portable devices such as radios, stereos, toys, and flashlights. Energizer's Gold line is ideal for low to moderate drain applications such as radios and low output lights. For higher drain applications the Energizer Max Line (linked below) are more ideal cells.
Energizer Max D Cell 4 Pack
* Please Note: Packaging may vary.More Information:
- Package Quantity: 4
- Classification: Alkaline
- Chemical System: Zinc-Manganese Dioxide (Zn/MnO2)
- Capacity: 19,5000
- No added mercury or cadmium
- Designation: ANSI-13A, IEC-LR20
- Nominal Voltage: 1.5 volts
- Operating Temp: -18°C to 55°C (0°F to 130°F)
- Typical Weight: 148.0 grams (5.2 oz.)
- Typical Volume: 56.0 cubic centimeters (3.4 cubic inch)
- Jacket: Plastic Label
- Shelf Life: 7 years at 21°C (80% of initial capacity)
- Terminal: Flat Contact
- MPN: A95BP-4
- UPC: 39800032881
Many common types of electronics use D cell batteries including radios, stereos, toys and flashlights. Energizer Eveready Gold A95 D batteries are the perfect choice for low- to moderate-drain applications that need a gentler power source. The golden batteries are packaged in a convenient 4 pack, so you’ll have enough cells to power most types of devices. The 1.5V batteries are capable of operating in a wide range of temperatures and contain no added mercury or cadmium. They last up to 7 years unopened when stored under ideal conditions.