Energizer AA's are powerful, reliable cells that you'll find yourself coming to again and again. AA's are some of the most widely used batteries on the market, so it's always a good idea to keep an extra pack on hand, and it's always a good idea to make it Energizer.
The Energizer Max Line of AA's is ideal for a wide range of applications, from low drain devices such as smoke alarms and clocks, to moderate and high drain applications like flashlights, music players and photo flashes.
* Please Note: packaging may varyMore Information:
- Package Quantity: 2
- Classification: Alkaline
- Chemical System: Zinc-Manganese Dioxide (Zn/MnO2)
- No added mercury or cadmium
- Designation: ANSI-15A, IEC-LR6
- Nominal Voltage: 1.5 volts
- Nominal IR: 150 to 300 milliohms (fresh)*
- Operating Temp: -18°C to 55deg;C (0deg;F to 130deg;F)
- Typical Weight: 23.0 grams (0.8 oz.)
- Typical Volume: 8.1 cubic centimeters (0.5 cubic inch)
- Jacket: Plastic Label
- Shelf Life: 7 years at 21deg;C (80% of initial capacity)
- Terminal: Flat Contact
- MPN: E91BP-2
- UPC: 39800015464
Energizer Max E91 AA batteries are the perfect battery to stock up on in your home or office. These Energizer Max E91 AA batteries come in packs of two and have a shelf life of seven years. With flat-contact terminals and no added mercury or cadmium, you can rest assured that these E91BP-2 AA Energizer batteries will work with a wide variety of devices for safe, reliable power.