Energizer AA's are powerful, reliable cells that you'll find yourself coming to again and again. AA's are some of the most widely used batteries on the market, so it's always a good idea to keep an extra pack on hand, and it's always a good idea to make it Energizer.
The Energizer Max Line of AA's is ideal for a wide range of applications, from low drain devices such as smoke alarms and clocks, to moderate and high drain applications like flashlights, music players and photo flashes.
* Please Note: packaging may varyMore Information:
- Package Quantity: 4
- Classification: Alkaline
- Chemical System: Zinc-Manganese Dioxide (Zn/MnO2)
- No added mercury or cadmium
- Designation: ANSI-15A, IEC-LR6
- Nominal Voltage: 1.5 volts
- Nominal IR: 150 to 300 milliohms (fresh)*
- Operating Temp: -18°C to 55deg;C (0deg;F to 130deg;F)
- Typical Weight: 23.0 grams (0.8 oz.)
- Typical Volume: 8.1 cubic centimeters (0.5 cubic inch)
- Jacket: Plastic Label
- Shelf Life: 7 years at 21deg;C (80% of initial capacity)
- Terminal: Flat Contact
- MPN: E91BP-4
- UPC: 39800011329
For exceptional battery performance, pick up some of these Energizer Max E91 AA alkaline batteries from Battery Junction. These four-count packs of E91BP Energizer Max cells offer an incredible seven-year shelf life, so you can keep them on hand for years to come. With their alkaline makeup and flat-contact terminals, you can rely on these batteries to provide long-lasting power for any device requiring AA batteries.