|Regular Sale Price:
|New Sale Price:
Sale prices are limited to stock on hand
Offer ends Offer Valid While Supplies Last!
Energizer AA's are powerful, reliable cells that you'll find yourself coming to again and again. AA's are some of the most widely used batteries on the market, so it's always a good idea to keep an extra pack on hand, and it's always a good idea to make it Energizer.
The Energizer Max Line of AA's is ideal for a wide range of applications, from low drain devices such as smoke alarms and clocks, to moderate and high drain applications like flashlights, music players and photo flashes.
* Please Note: packaging may varyMore Information:
- Package Quantity: 6
- Classification: Alkaline
- Chemical System: Zinc-Manganese Dioxide (Zn/MnO2)
- No added mercury or cadmium
- Designation: ANSI-15A, IEC-LR6
- Nominal Voltage: 1.5 volts
- Nominal IR: 150 to 300 milliohms (fresh)*
- Operating Temp: -18°C to 55deg;C (0deg;F to 130deg;F)
- Typical Weight: 23.0 grams (0.8 oz.)
- Typical Volume: 8.1 cubic centimeters (0.5 cubic inch)
- Jacket: Plastic Label
- Shelf Life: 7 years at 21deg;C (80% of initial capacity)
- Terminal: Flat Contact
- MPN: E91BPF-6
- UPC: 39800064707
If you’re looking to stock up on high-performance batteries, check out these Energizer Max AA alkaline batteries from Battery Junction. As some of the most widely used batteries on the market, it should come as no surprise that these batteries provide reliable, long-lasting power for a wide range of devices. In addition, the advanced alkaline technology also comes with a reasonable price tag that lets you stock up on AA batteries today.