Energizer AA's are powerful, reliable cells that you'll find yourself coming to again and again. AA's are some of the most widely used batteries on the market, so it's always a good idea to keep an extra pack on hand, and it's always a good idea to make it Energizer.
The Energizer Max Line of AA's is ideal for a wide range of applications, from low drain devices such as smoke alarms and clocks, to moderate and high drain applications like flashlights, music players and photo flashes.
* Please Note: packaging may varyMore Information:
- Package Quantity: 12
- Classification: Alkaline
- Chemical System: Zinc-Manganese Dioxide (Zn/MnO2)
- No added mercury or cadmium
- Designation: ANSI-15A, IEC-LR6
- Nominal Voltage: 1.5 volts
- Nominal IR: 150 to 300 milliohms (fresh)*
- Operating Temp: -18°C to 55deg;C (0deg;F to 130deg;F)
- Typical Weight: 23.0 grams (0.8 oz.)
- Typical Volume: 8.1 cubic centimeters (0.5 cubic inch)
- Jacket: Plastic Label
- Shelf Life: 7 years at 21deg;C (80% of initial capacity)
- Terminal: Flat Contact
- MPN: E91FP-12
- UPC: 39800006097
Save money by stocking up on Energizer Max AA alkaline batteries today. Available now at Battery Junction, this 12-pack is the perfect size for most homeowners and office managers. You’ll always have these high-performance AA batteries on hand when you buy in bulk. Plus, you’ll get a lower per-cell price when you order this pack of AA Energizer batteries. These batteries can be stored for up to seven years in proper conditions.