Energizer Max E92 AAA Alkaline 1.5V Batteries - Case of 1189
Energizer AAA batteries are powerful, long lasting power sources. The AAA platform is utilized by a wide range of devices looking for power in a compact size.
The Energizer Max line of AAA's is ideal for a wide range of applications, from low drain devices like radios and remote controls to more intensive uses like flashlights and audio devices. AAA batteries are employed in countless everyday items so keeping an extra set handy is always a good idea.Features:
- Classification: Alkaline
- Chemical System: Zinc-Manganese Dioxide (Zn/MnO2)
- Designation: ANSI-24A, IEC-LR03
- Nominal Voltage: 1.5 volts
- Nominal IR: 150 to 300 milliohms (fresh)
- Operating Temp: -18°C to 55°C (0°F to 130°F)
- Typical Weight: 11.5 grams (0.4 oz.)
- Typical Volume: 3.8 cubic centimeters (0.2 cubic inch)
- Jacket: Plastic Label
- Shelf Life: 7 years at 21°C (80% of initial capacity)
- Terminal: Flat Contact
In answer to a growing need for a high rate source of portable power, Energizer technology has developed the Energizer Alkaline, Advanced Formula battery. The Energizer Alkaline system is designed to provide an economical power source for today's devices that require heavy current or continuous use.
Also Known As: LR03 / MN2400 / R03P / SUM4 / LR3 / HP16 / AM4 / 4003 / E92 / 824 / K3A / PC2400