Energizer AAA batteries are powerful, long lasting power sources. The AAA platform is utilized by a wide range of devices looking for power in a compact size.
The Energizer Max line of AAA's is ideal for a wide range of applications, from low drain devices like radios and remote controls to more intensive uses like flashlights and audio devices. AAA batteries are employed in countless everyday items so keeping an extra set handy is always a good idea.
* Please Note: Packaging may varyMore Information:
- Package Quantity: 12
- Classification: Alkaline
- Chemical System: Zinc-Manganese Dioxide (Zn/MnO2)
- Designation: ANSI-24A, IEC-LR03
- Nominal Voltage: 1.5 volts
- Nominal IR: 150 to 300 milliohms (fresh)
- Operating Temp: -18°C to 55°C (0°F to 130°F)
- Typical Weight: 11.5 grams (0.4 oz.)
- Typical Volume: 3.8 cubic centimeters (0.2 cubic inch)
- Jacket: Plastic Label
- Shelf Life: 7 years at 21°C (80% of initial capacity)
- Terminal: Flat Contact
- MPN: E92BP-12
- UPC: 39800048783
Get dependable power from a name you can trust by choosing Energizer Max E92 AAA batteries in a 12 count multi-pack from BatteryJunction.com. The powerful energy cells and long lasting and designed to work in a variety of small electronics ranging from remotes to flashlights and more. The Max E92 line offers a nominal voltage of 1.5 volts and weighs just 11.5 grams. The batteries have a shelf life of up to 7 years when stored under proper conditions and may be used in a wide range of temperatures from 0 degrees Fahrenheit to 130 degrees Fahrenheit.