Energizer AAA batteries are powerful, long lasting power sources. The AAA platform is utilized by a wide range of devices looking for power in a compact size.
The Energizer Max line of AAA's is ideal for a wide range of applications, from low drain devices like radios and remote controls to more intensive uses like flashlights and audio devices. AAA batteries are employed in countless everyday items so keeping an extra set handy is always a good idea.Specifications:
* Please Note: Packaging may varyMore Information:
- Package Quantity: 2
- Classification: Alkaline
- Chemical System: Zinc-Manganese Dioxide (Zn/MnO2)
- Designation: ANSI-24A, IEC-LR03
- Nominal Voltage: 1.5 volts
- Nominal IR: 150 to 300 milliohms (fresh)
- Operating Temp: -18°C to 55°C (0°F to 130°F)
- Typical Weight: 11.5 grams (0.4 oz.)
- Typical Volume: 3.8 cubic centimeters (0.2 cubic inch)
- Jacket: Plastic Label
- Shelf Life: 7 years at 21°C (80% of initial capacity)
- Terminal: Flat Contact
- MPN: E92BP-2
- UPC: 39800014009
Energizer Max E92 AAA batteries are designed for a wide range of uses. They can be used in low drain devices like radios and remotes or more intense devices like flashlights and audio equipment. The batteries are packaged in a convenient 2-piece blister pack.
Energizer E92 alkaline batteries offer a nominal voltage of 1.5 volts and have an internal chemistry made of zinc-manganese dioxide. They operate in temperatures as low as 0 degrees Fahrenheit or as high as 130 degrees Fahrenheit. Energizer Max batteries have a maximum shelf life of 7 years under ideal conditions.