Energizer AAA batteries are powerful, long lasting power sources. The AAA platform is utilized by a wide range of devices looking for power in a compact size.
The Energizer Max line of AAA's is ideal for a wide range of applications, from low drain devices like radios and remote controls to more intensive uses like flashlights and audio devices. AAA batteries are employed in countless everyday items so keeping an extra set handy is always a good idea.Specifications:
* Please Note: Packaging may varyMore Information:
- Package Quantity: 6
- Classification: Alkaline
- Chemical System: Zinc-Manganese Dioxide (Zn/MnO2)
- Designation: ANSI-24A, IEC-LR03
- Nominal Voltage: 1.5 volts
- Nominal IR: 150 to 300 milliohms (fresh)
- Operating Temp: -18°C to 55°C (0°F to 130°F)
- Typical Weight: 11.5 grams (0.4 oz.)
- Typical Volume: 3.8 cubic centimeters (0.2 cubic inch)
- Jacket: Plastic Label
- Shelf Life: 7 years at 21°C (80% of initial capacity)
- Terminal: Flat Contact
- MPN: E92BPF-6
- UPC: 39800064738
Get the best quality and value by choosing Energizer Max E92 AAA batteries in a convenient 6-count blister pack from BatteryJunction.com. The compact energy cells are used in a variety of electronics ranging from remotes to flashlights. Energizer Max E92 batteries have a shelf life of up to 7 years, making them easy to store for later use.
The batteries work best when operated in temperatures ranging from 0 degrees Fahrenheit to 130 degrees Fahrenheit. Volume pricing is available for orders of 24 packages or more, so stock up for the best prices.