Click the banner below to download the rebate form for Energizer's Pick Your Power Giveaway! Buy over $100.00 worth of select Energizer products and receive a $20.00 Visa gift card! Spend $200.00 on Energizer gear, and get a $40.00 card! Just fill out the rebate form and send it in after receiving your order!
Energizer AAA batteries are powerful, long lasting power sources. The AAA platform is utilized by a wide range of devices looking for power in a compact size.
The Energizer Max line of AAA's is ideal for a wide range of applications, from low drain devices like radios and remote controls to more intensive uses like flashlights and audio devices. AAA batteries are employed in countless everyday items so keeping an extra set handy is always a good idea.Data SheetSpecifications:
* Please Note: Packaging may varyMore Information:
- Package Quantity: 10
- Classification: Alkaline
- Chemical System: Zinc-Manganese Dioxide (Zn/MnO2)
- Designation: ANSI-24A, IEC-LR03
- Nominal Voltage: 1.5 volts
- Nominal IR: 150 to 300 milliohms (fresh)
- Operating Temp: -18°C to 55°C (0°F to 130°F)
- Typical Weight: 11.5 grams (0.4 oz.)
- Typical Volume: 3.8 cubic centimeters (0.2 cubic inch)
- Jacket: Plastic Label
- Shelf Life: 7 years at 21°C (80% of initial capacity)
- Terminal: Flat Contact
- MPN: E92CP-10
- UPC: 39800109927
The Energizer Max E92 AAA alkaline battery is the best choice for compact power. The slim AAA size cartridge fits in a variety of small electronics ranging from remote controls to flashlights and more. Energizer AAA batteries E92 are sold in a large 10-count clam pack so you’ll always have enough batteries to go around. When not in use, the batteries may be stored for up to 7 years under the proper conditions. The internal chemistry of the Energizer AAA battery consists of zinc-manganese dioxide. This design is not rechargeable.