Energizer AAA batteries are powerful, long lasting power sources. The AAA platform is utilized by a wide range of devices looking for power in a compact size.
The Energizer Max line of AAA's is ideal for a wide range of applications, from low drain devices like radios and remote controls to more intensive uses like flashlights and audio devices. AAA batteries are employed in countless everyday items so keeping an extra set handy is always a good idea.Specifications:
* Please Note: Packaging may varyMore Information:
- Package Quantity: 16
- Classification: Alkaline
- Chemical System: Zinc-Manganese Dioxide (Zn/MnO2)
- Designation: ANSI-24A, IEC-LR03
- Nominal Voltage: 1.5 volts
- Nominal IR: 150 to 300 milliohms (fresh)
- Operating Temp: -18°C to 55°C (0°F to 130°F)
- Typical Weight: 11.5 grams (0.4 oz.)
- Typical Volume: 3.8 cubic centimeters (0.2 cubic inch)
- Jacket: Plastic Label
- Shelf Life: 7 years at 21°C (80% of initial capacity)
- Terminal: Flat Contact
- MPN: E92LP-16
- UPC: 39800108111
For the greatest value, choose Energizer Max E92 AAA alkaline batteries in a generous 16 count family pack. The batteries offer long lasting power for a wide range of devices including radios, remote controls, flashlights and audio equipment. Leftover batteries may be stored for up to 7 years at normal room temperature while retaining at least 80 percent of their charge.
The internal chemistry of the battery is zinc-manganese dioxide. Energizer AAA Max batteries are not rechargeable and should not be placed in a charger. The manufacturer’s part number is E92LP-16.