Energizer AAA batteries are powerful, long lasting power sources. The AAA platform is utilized by a wide range of devices looking for power in a compact size.
The Energizer Max line of AAA's is ideal for a wide range of applications, from low drain devices like radios and remote controls to more intensive uses like flashlights and audio devices. AAA batteries are employed in countless everyday items so keeping an extra set handy is always a good idea.Specifications:
* Please Note: Packaging may varyMore Information:
- Package Quantity: 8
- Classification: Alkaline
- Chemical System: Zinc-Manganese Dioxide (Zn/MnO2)
- Designation: ANSI-24A, IEC-LR03
- Nominal Voltage: 1.5 volts
- Nominal IR: 150 to 300 milliohms (fresh)
- Operating Temp: -18°C to 55°C (0°F to 130°F)
- Typical Weight: 11.5 grams (0.4 oz.)
- Typical Volume: 3.8 cubic centimeters (0.2 cubic inch)
- Jacket: Plastic Label
- Shelf Life: 7 years at 21°C (80% of initial capacity)
- Terminal: Flat Contact
- MPN: E92MP-8
- UPC: 39800108050
Whether you’re powering a radio, a flashlight or another small electronic device, Energizer Max E92MP-8 AAA batteries will get the job done. The compact energy cells feature flat contact terminals and come in a large 8-count package. The batteries perform in a range of temperatures from 0 degrees Fahrenheit to 130 degrees Fahrenheit. When stored properly, they have a shelf life of up to 7 years.
The internal chemistry of the battery is zinc-manganese dioxide. They are not rechargeable and should never be placed in a charger for safety reasons.