Click the banner below to download the rebate form for Energizer's Pick Your Power Giveaway! Buy over $100.00 worth of select Energizer products and receive a $20.00 Visa gift card! Spend $200.00 on Energizer gear, and get a $40.00 card! Just fill out the rebate form and send it in after receiving your order!
The Energizer Max line of C cell batteries is ideal for a wide range of devices from low drain applications such as radios, to more intensive purposes such as toys and large portable stereos.Specifications:
Data Sheet* Please Note: Packaging may vary.More Information:
- Package Quantity: 2
- Classification: Alkaline
- Chemical System: Zinc-Manganese Dioxide (Zn/MnO2
- Designation: ANSI-14A, IEC-LR14
- Nominal Voltage: 1.5 volts
- Nominal IR: 150 to 300 milliohms (fresh)
- Operating Temp: -18°C to 55°C (0°F to 130°F)
- Typical Weight: 66.2 grams (2.3 oz.)
- Typical Volume: 26.9 cubic centimeters (1.6 cubic inch)
- Jacket: Plastic Label
- Shelf Life: 7 years at 21°C (80% of initial capacity)
- Terminal: Flat Contact
- MPN: E93BP-2
- UPC: 39800011367
Energizer Max E93 C cell batteries are great for a wide range of applications. Use them in low drain devices such as radios or in more demanding applications such as toys and portable stereos. The batteries come in a 2 count blister pack and are shelf stable for up to 7 years.
The internal chemistry of the battery is made of zinc-manganese dioxide. The alkaline batteries are capable of functioning in a wide range of temperatures from 0 degrees Fahrenheit to 130 degrees Fahrenheit, making them ideal for indoor or outdoor use.