Click the banner below to download the rebate form for Energizer's Pick Your Power Giveaway! Buy over $100.00 worth of select Energizer products and receive a $20.00 Visa gift card! Spend $200.00 on Energizer gear, and get a $40.00 card! Just fill out the rebate form and send it in after receiving your order!
The Energizer Max line of C cell batteries is ideal for a wide range of devices from low drain applications such as radios, to more intensive purposes such as toys and large portable stereos.Specifications:
* Please Note: Packaging may vary.More Information:
- Package Quantity: 4
- Classification: Alkaline
- Chemical System: Zinc-Manganese Dioxide (Zn/MnO2
- Designation: ANSI-14A, IEC-LR14
- Nominal Voltage: 1.5 volts
- Nominal IR: 150 to 300 milliohms (fresh)
- Operating Temp: -18°C to 55°C (0°F to 130°F)
- Typical Weight: 66.2 grams (2.3 oz.)
- Typical Volume: 26.9 cubic centimeters (1.6 cubic inch)
- Jacket: Plastic Label
- Shelf Life: 7 years at 21°C (80% of initial capacity)
- Terminal: Flat Contact
- MPN: E93BP-4
- UPC: 39800039767
Energizer Max C cell batteries have plenty of power to charge a wide range of electrical devices from low drain applications like radios to more intense devices like toys and portable stereos. The batteries are sold in a 4 pack and orders of 6 or more packages qualify for special pricing.
The internal chemistry of the battery is zinc-manganese dioxide. The alkaline energy cells have a shelf life of 7 years when stored properly and they will maintain 80% of their initial capacity. Energizer E93 C battery cells can be used in a wide range of temperatures without hindering performance.