Click the banner below to download the rebate form for Energizer's Pick Your Power Giveaway! Buy over $100.00 worth of select Energizer products and receive a $20.00 Visa gift card! Spend $200.00 on Energizer gear, and get a $40.00 card! Just fill out the rebate form and send it in after receiving your order!
Energizer Max D cells are perfect for a wide range of applications. They are ideal for both low drain applications like radios and low output lights to higher-drain devices like toys, stereos and more powerful lights.
- Package Quantity: 4
- Classification: Alkaline
- Chemical System: Zinc-Manganese Dioxide (Zn/MnO2)
- No added mercury or cadmium
- Designation: ANSI-13A, IEC-LR20
- Nominal Voltage: 1.5 volts
- Nominal IR: 150 to 300 milliohms (fresh)
- Operating Temp: -18°C to 55°C (0°F to 130°F)
- Typical Weight: 148.0 grams (5.2 oz.)
- Typical Volume: 56.0 cubic centimeters (3.4 cubic inch)
- Jacket: Plastic Label
- Shelf Life: 7 years at 21°C (80% of initial capacity)
- Terminal: Flat Contact
- MPN: E95BP-4
- UPC: 39800039774
* Please Note: Packaging may vary.
Energizer Max D cell batteries are the perfect choice for a wide range of applications. They are great for high- or low-drain devices including lights, radios, toys and more. The batteries are packaged in a 4 count blister pack and quantity discounts are available for 6 or more packages.
Energizer Max D cell batteries are a better choice for the environment because they contain no mercury or cadmium. They have an internal chemistry system made of zinc-manganese dioxide that is capable of producing 1.5 volts of energy.