Click the banner below to download the rebate form for Energizer's Pick Your Power Giveaway! Buy over $100.00 worth of select Energizer products and receive a $20.00 Visa gift card! Spend $200.00 on Energizer gear, and get a $40.00 card! Just fill out the rebate form and send it in after receiving your order!
Energizer Max D cells are perfect for a wide range of applications. They are ideal for both low drain applications like radios and low output lights to higher-drain devices like toys, stereos and more powerful lights.
* Please Note: Packaging may vary.More Information:
- Package Quantity: 8
- Classification: Alkaline
- Chemical System: Zinc-Manganese Dioxide (Zn/MnO2)
- No added mercury or cadmium
- Designation: ANSI-13A, IEC-LR20
- Nominal Voltage: 1.5 volts
- Nominal IR: 150 to 300 milliohms (fresh)
- Operating Temp: -18°C to 55°C (0°F to 130°F)
- Typical Weight: 148.0 grams (5.2 oz.)
- Typical Volume: 56.0 cubic centimeters (3.4 cubic inch)
- Jacket: Plastic Label
- Shelf Life: 7 years at 21°C (80% of initial capacity)
- Terminal: Flat Contact
- MPN: E95FP-8
- UPC: 39800006080
Energizer Max D cell batteries are ideal for a wide range of applications. They may be used in low- or high-drain devices including radios, lights, toys, stereos and more. The batteries are sold in an 8 count package and discounts are available for 6 packages or more. The internal chemistry is a zinc-manganese dioxide system with no added mercury or cadmium.
Each battery has a nominal voltage of 1.5 volts and weighs just 5.2 ounces. The batteries are protected by a plastic jacket and feature flat contact terminal ends.