These Lithium coin cells last longer than their silver oxide counterparts and are built to the highest energizer standards. Their long shelf-life makes them ideal for any compact devices such as remote car starters and keyless entry systems, digital assistants, watches, and back-up power sources to keep clocks and calendars running.
They require extremely infrequent changing yet also power devices you depend on every day, so it's a good idea to keep a spare set around the house in case you notice the juice running low.Specifications:
* Please Note: Packaging may vary
- Chemical System: Silver Oxide (Zn/Ag2O)
- Designation: ANSI-1107SO, IEC-SR44
- Nominal Voltage: 1.55 Volts
- Typical Capacity: 200 mAh* (to 0.9 volts)
- Capacity Test: 6.8K ohm continuous drain at 21°C
- Typical Weight: 2.3 grams (0.08 oz.)
- Typical Volume: 0.57 cubic centimeters (0.035 cubic inch)
- Impedance (40 Hz): 5 to 15 ohms
- MPN: EPX76BPZ
- UPC: 039600110879
* Varies according to the applied load, temperature, and cutoff voltage.