Energizer 20pcs AA 1.5V LITHIUM High-Energy Batteries
Energizer digital camera batteries offer the long life and consistently and reliable performance you need to get the most out of your digital camera, thanks to advanced engineering and state-of-the-art manufacturing.
Lasts up to 8 times longer than alkaline batteries in digital cameras.
Ideal for Digital Cameras, CD Players, Remote Control Vehicles, Metal Detectors, Flashlights, PDA's and etc.
For the countless electronic gadgets that you can not live without, get the latest lithium battery technology that is proven to be the world's longest lasting AA and AAA batteries in high-tech devices. It has the highest energy density, flattest discharge voltage curve, longest shelf life, widest operating temperature range, and lightest weight. Specifications:
- Size: AA (L91 Model)
- Dimensions: Diameter 14.5 mm(0.6") x Height 50 mm (2.0")
- Voltage: 1.5V (1.72V initial peak)
- Capacity: 3000mAh Ultra High Capacity; twice run-time compares to normal AA Alkaline battery
- Max discharge: 2.0A continuous, 3.0A pulse (2sec on / 8 sec off)
- Weight: 0.5 oz or 14.5grams, 25% less than Alkaline AA
- Lasts up to 8 x longer in digital cameras
- Wide Operating Temperature Range: Performs well in extreme temperatures from -40°F to 140°F
- Long Shelf Life: 20 years.
- Mfrs Part Numbers: L91, L91BP, L91VP
NON RECHARGEABLE BATTERY! Do not put the battery into a charger of any kind. Do not throw the battery into water or cur open the battery. Can not be used with other types of batteries together: Alkaline, NIMH, NICD, Li-ion. Not compatible with device require more than 1.7V or can not take 1.7V. Certain camera does not take this Lithium Battery One-time use battery, can not be return once the original package is opened.Repackaged From BulkMore Information:
If you’d like your batteries to last up to eight times longer, it’s time you made the switch to these Energizer Ultimate lithium AA batteries from Battery Junction. Energizer’s AA lithium batteries are made to outlast alkaline batteries, so you’ll replace your batteries much less often and save money on extra cells. Thanks to advanced engineering and state-of-the-art manufacturing, these batteries also boast consistently high performance.