Nite Ize Figure 9 Rope Tightener - Big Size
Keep Heavy Boxes & Awkward, Bulky Items Safely Secured in Place
The Nite Ize Figure 9 Rope Tightener is available in a range of sizes. The "Big" rope tightener is the largest of the bunch and is designed for use with the largest boxes and bulkiest of items. The aluminum tool features a unique design around which rope is wrapped to create a high-tension pull that is more secure than tying knots. The the Figure 9 Rope Tightener offers 2 different setup options: the Loop System & the Fixed End Design. The Loop System involves wrapping a rope (not included) around the aluminum device to create high-tension. This setup eliminates the need for knots, while also providing users with full control of the tension, therefore enabling them with the ability to securely unload a setup. The Fixed End System, on the other hand, is meant for hanging a banner or for securing a tarp as the Figure 9 Tightener is positioned in the center of the rope and has 2 fixed anchor points. As an added bonus, the Nite Ize Rope Tightener features laser engraved instructions on the actual unit itself, so users can easily utilize the tool wherever and whenever necessary. The Big Figure 9 is a great alternative to standard cam-locking devices and bungee cords.
2 Setup Options:
Features & Specifications:
- Loop System: Creates high tension without having to tie knots
- Fixed End System: Attach the device to the middle of the rope (great for hanging banners)
- Lightweight, strong aluminum construction
- Laser engraved instructions
- Load Limit: 300 lbs. / (136kg)
- Product weight: 4.8 oz / 136g
- Product dimensions: 3.7" x 5" x 0.25"
- Not For Climbing
- Do Not Exceed stated load limit 300 lbs. / (136kg)
- Avoid sharp edges, hot or abrasive surfaces, and shifting loads.