From tethering furniture to your vehicle to attaching boat bumpers and bundling lumber, this handy tool secures the biggest loads quickly and keeps tension where you need it. Loop your rope through its strategically designed prongs, pull it tight, and it stays that way.
A smart alternative to complicated cam-locking tensioning devices and bungee cords, the Big Figure 9 also controls the release of high tension, avoiding sudden and dangerous unloading.
- Two attachment methods for ultimate versatility:
- Loop System- creates high tension without having to tie a knot to secure awkward objects, secure a load in a vehicle or anywhere else! Use your roof rack like the back of a truck to secure mattresses, ladders, small furniture or sporting goods
- Fixed End System- attaches the Figure 9 in the middle of the rope to hang a banner, secure a tarp, tie a canoe to the top of your vehicle, or tighten any rope with a fixed anchor point.
- Laser engraved instructions ensure ease in operation
- Lightweight, strong aluminum construction
- Fits rope sizes 5/8" (16mm) to 5/16" (8mm)
- Load Limit: 300 lbs. / 136 kg
- Product weight: 4.8 oz. / 136g
- Product dimensions: 3.7" x 5" x .25"
- Not For Climbing
- Do Not Exceed stated load limit (300 lb. / 136kg)
- Avoid sharp edges, hot or abrasive surfaces, and shifting loads.