Prices are TOO LOW to Advertise!
Add this item to your cart to see the new discounted price!
Sale prices are limited to stock on hand
Offer ends Friday October 31, 2014
For hands free illumination, choose the Fenix HL series headlamps. This HL10
is the most compact of the series, weighing just 1.59 ounces. When searching for headlamps, we know how important it is to keep the weight off of your head. Its light weight is what makes campers, hikers, utility workers, and coal miners choose Fenix. Using just one single AAA battery, get 70 lumens of output for 50 straight minutes of hands free light. Headlamps are great for night time hiking and in fact, here at Battery Junction, we use them for a variety of applications whether it is searching for something we dropped under the desk, or finding our way to our parked cars after work! On a more serious note, the HL10
provides multiple lighting modes and comes equipped to have the beam tilted to the angle you desire.
Designed for Portability
Fenix left no detail unnoticed when designing the HL10
. Avid hikers will tell you that whenever you are on the trail, you need a good and reliable piece of gear for the hours of darkness to keep the trail illuminated. Do you really want to lug around a flashlight in your hand, keeping it constantly pointed ahead of you all the time when you could use your walking stick instead? Neither do we, which is why we love headlamps. Here at Battery Junction, we do a lot of hiking in the Northeast Kingdom, so we know what to expect on the trail. The HL10
fits comfortable on your head as it is light and compact, keeping it from bouncing around awkwardly. This can be attributed to its durable plastic and aluminum alloy construction with Type III hard anodized anti-abrasive finish. Keep the light pointed either straight ahead, up in the sky, or down at the trail as the beam can be tilted 100°.
Brightness at the Core
Always count of Fenix to provide you with the best CREE LED's inside of their rugged and durable lights. The HL10
has a CREE XP-E LED at its core, which can last up to 50,000 hours. Thanks to superior LED technology, this light can produce a powerful beam from just a tiny lens and a single AAA Ni-MH or alkaline battery. Choose from 70 lumen High mode, 27 lumen Mid mode,, and 3 lumen Low mode for multiple environments and light outputs right for you.Features:
- Mini light stands upright when removed from case
- 100 degree tilt mechanism focuses the HL10 where needed
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
- Reverse polarity protection guards against improper battery installation
- Made of durable plastic and aluminum alloy
- Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- LED: CREE XP-E
- Runs on: 1 x AAA (Ni-MH or Alkaline) battery (NOT Included)
- Output/runtime (Ni-MH battery, alkaline battery):
- High: 70 Lumens/50 min, 35 min
- Medium: 27 Lumens/2.75 hrs, 2.25 hrs
- Low: 3 Lumens/27 hrs, 30 hrs
- Length: 2.7" (69.5mm)
- Width: 1.15" (29.2mm)
- Height: 1.11" (28.2mm)
- Weight (w/o battery): 1.59 oz (45.2g)