Prices are TOO LOW to Advertise!
Add this item to your cart to see the new discounted price!
Sale prices are limited to stock on hand
Offer ends Friday October 31, 2014
ATTENTION ADVENTURERS! Here at Battery Junction, we are calling all enthusiastic hikers, cavers, and just plain folk who love the outdoors to get informed about the best headlamp technology on the market. Fenix does it again, continuing to add to the HP series headlamps with the HP11
, a high intensity, water resistant, rugged, and comfortable headlamp designed to go anywhere. Select from a plethora of modes which suit your desired level of brightness or emergency situation calling for flashing modes. With an external battery case, a high intensity LED, and a comfortable strap, the HP11
truly is a modern marvel.
Light the Way
Output you can Count On
is fitted with a CREE XP-G (R5) LED that has an incredible long lasting lifetime of 50,000 hours! Using just four 1.5V AA Ni-MH batteries, you can blast out a blistering 277 lumens for almost four hours non stop! Turbo mode just too much light for the setting? That is perfectly alright, just tap the silver mode switch on the bezel to select 133 lumen High mode, 55 lumen Mid mode, or 4 lumen Low mode. Wait a minute, is that your hiking buddy in the woods? It looks like she lost her way and it is dark, so turn on the 277 lumen Strobe mode to get her attention. Great, now you are both lost! Thankfully, you put your HP11
on a high rock and set it to its 55 lumen SOS mode. An additional 55 lumen Frequent Flash mode is included in this reliable, lifesaving and bright light.
Put to the Test
Just Keeps Going
You can count on Fenix to provide you with reliable, hiker proven lights. The HP11
is made from durable Type III anodized aluminum and rugged plastic made to handle impacts, bumps, and scrapes. Balancing weight distribution can be a problem as the wrong light position can make a simple stroll an uncomfortable experience. You keep adjusting the light but it just does not stop shifting! Fenix made sure to keep this light balanced perfectly between the light itself and the battery pack, no more annoying adjustments. Toughened ultra clear glass with an anti-reflective coating keep this lights beam flawless and spotless while it retains the IPX-6 water resistant standard. Features and Specifications:
- LED: Cree XP-G R5
- Batteries: 4 x 1.5V AA (Ni-MH, Alkaline) (Batteries not included) NOTE: Ni-MH Batteries recommended. Flashlight will operate with 4 x alkaline cells but some modes will not work!
- Output/Runtime: (ANSI standard)
- Turbo: 277 lumens / 3h 51min
- High: 133 lumens / 9h 31min
- Mid: 55 lumens / 25h
- Low: 4 lumens / 206h
- Strobe: 277 lumens
- SOS: 55 lumens
- Frequent Flash: 55 lumens
- Beam Distance: 154m
- Intensity: 5910cd
- Impact Resistant: 1m
- Waterproof: IPX-6 standard
- Dimensions- Light: 88.3mm (length) x 73.5mm (width) x 26.4mm (height)
- Dimensions- Battery Case: 88.3mm (length) x 73.5mm (width) x 26.4mm (height)
- Weight: 180 g (excluding batteries)
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery installation
- Dual switch system in the top, easy operation
- The light is made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum, the rest is made of quality plastic
- The metal part has a premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Accessories: Diffuser lens
- UPC: Black- 6942870301136 / Yellow- 6942870301006