Fenix HP25 Waterproof LED Headlamp - 360 Lumens - 4 x AA Batteries
Prices are TOO LOW to Advertise!
Add this item to your cart to see the new discounted price!
Sale prices are limited to stock on hand
Offer ends Friday October 31, 2014
The Fenix HP25 Waterproof LED Headlamp
is designed to handle only the toughest tasks and can go places even where you cannot. This light is the beefiest of the HP series headlamps from Fenix as it features 2 light sources. Comfortably fit it on your head with the horizontal and vertical head straps made to fasten to any sized head. A separate battery pack which connects to the light itself through an extension wire allows for battery pack storage inside a backpack or in your pocket for cold weather use, preventing cold temperature battery drainage.
Double the Power
Two Light Sources
With a beam distance of up to 153 meters, a maximum output of 180 lumens, and a maximum run time of almost five hours, the HP25
is a powerhouse on all fronts. Leave no shadow in the dark by engaging the spot beam. Need a powerful area beam for that large cave? Simply switch to the flood beam! Hey wait a minute, what if you turn both beams on at the same time? BOOM an instant 360 lumens of blistering output has just ensued, thanks to not one, but two CREE XP-E LEDs at this light's center of it all. Select from a wide range of lighting levels including Turbo, High, Mid, Low, and SOS modes for a multitude of applications.
Oops, I dropped it Again!
Not to worry, the HP25
is built from rugged plastic and Type III anodized aluminum. This is what gives it the IPX-6 water resistant rating. While on the move, you never know what could come your way in the dark. Rain, dust, twigs, leaves, branches, rocks, and under sized doorways all present hazards which would damage any ordinary light. Why not bang your head on just about anything while you are wearing your HP25
- Utilizes two Cree XP-E LEDs with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Digitally regulated output - maintains constant brightness
- Two dedicated light sources with individual control system
- Lockout function - prevents the light from accidental activation
- Reverse polarity protection guards against improper battery installation
- Intelligent memory circuit automatically enters the previous used brightness level when turned on
- 12 sets of flood and spot light combinations
- 60-degree tilt mechanism adjusts the beam where needed
- Rugged aluminum chassis to shed heat and impact
- User Manual
- LED: 2 x Cree XP-E
- Runs on: 4 x AA (Alkaline or Ni-MH) batteries (Batteries included)
- Flood output mode/Run time (Ni-MH battery, alkaline battery):
- Turbo: 180 lumens / 4.6h, 4h
- High: 90 lumens / 10.5h, 11h
- Mid: 45 lumens / 24h, 30h
- Low: 4 lumens / 206h, 220h
- Spot output mode/Run time (Ni-MH battery, alkaline battery):
- High: 180 lumens / 4.6h, 4h
- Mid: 90 lumens / 10.5h, 11h
- Low: 45 lumens / 24h, 30h
- Peak Beam Intensity: 6400 cd
- Maximum Beam Distance: 153m
- Length: 2.99" (76mm)
- Width: 2.63" (55.7mm)
- Height: 1.24" (31.55mm)
- Weight: 6.47 .oz (183.5g) (excluding batteries)